- Discover SGS
- New/Prospective Students
- Current Students
- Faculty & Staff
- Contact Us
Graduate Student Association
Mission: to support graduate students at UND by providing resources for professional development, engaging into interdisciplinary dialogues, and addressing topics related to balancing school, work, family, and social life.
For ALL GRADUATE STUDENTS at UND!
Join us if you are INTERESTED in the following:
• Meeting graduate students from other departments
• Learning about resources available to graduate students on campus
• Learning about Grand Forks community through various activities
• Gaining experience in organizing professional events
• Writing an article or a blog post about your research or grad student issues
• Sharing your talents
• And many more
Our monthly socials include bowling, rock climbing, skating, cross-country skiing, cooking, dancing, and so many more fun things!
Upcoming event! Wednesday, 12 March at 1pm, Badlands Room, Memorial Union.
The Graduate Student Association is hosting a panel at this year's Scholarly Forum that will discuss, "How to make the best out of your graduate school experience"
The panelists are graduate students in masters and doctoral programs in different disciplines who are close to graduation. Join us in discussing the following topics:
- How to make THE MOST of the courses during your program
- What are the BEST PRACTICES in writing a thesis or dissertation?
- How to prepare for the JOB SEARCH while still in school
All graduate and professional students are invited and encouraged to attend.