Graduate Student Association
Mission: to support graduate students at UND by providing resources for professional development, engaging into interdisciplinary dialogues, and addressing topics related to balancing school, work, family, and social life.
For ALL GRADUATE STUDENTS at UND!
Join us if you are INTERESTED in the following:
• Meeting graduate students from other departments
• Learning about resources available to graduate students on campus
• Learning about Grand Forks community through various activities
• Gaining experience in organizing professional events
• Writing an article or a blog post about your research or grad student issues
• Sharing your talents
• And many more
Our monthly socials include bowling, rock climbing, skating, cross-country skiing, cooking, dancing, and so many more fun things!
See the Graduate Student Association Facebook page for more information.