- Discover SGS
- New/Prospective Students
- Current Students
- Faculty & Staff
- Contact Us
Orientation for New Graduate Students
IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR ALL NEW STUDENTS
• Dean of Students Office - please pay particular attention to the section on academic dishonesty
- Financial Obligation Agreement
- Spring Student Guide
- Student Checklist
- New Students presentation
New Graduate Assistants are encouraged to contact their department prior to the start of the semester.
• Graduate Assistants - I-9 form This MUST be completed prior to the graduate assistant beginning work.
• Disability Services for Students (recommended for GTAs)
• Office of Instructional Development (recommended for GTAs)
• University Calendar (includes dates and deadlines for Registrar, Student Account Services & Student Financial Aid)
• Claim my IDM - You will need to claim your Identity Management (IDM) account prior to registering for classes and accessing your U-Mail and Blackboard accounts.