Graduate Assistant Positions and Other Job Postings
College of Nursing and Professional Disciplines (CNPD): GRA position available.
Graduate Research Assistant GRA) will assist College of Nursing and Professional Disciplines (CNPD), which include the departments of Nursing, Social Work and Nutrition and Dietetics faculty with tasks related to the advancement of research and scholarship. The GRA will perform research-related duties that will vary greatly and may include, but are not limited to:
- Conducting literature reviews or library research
- Collecting, coding, cleaning or analyzing data
- Preparing materials for submission to funding agencies and foundations
- Preparing materials for IRB, IACUC, or IBC review
- Coding computer programs to automate processes
- Writing reports or designing conference presentations
The position requires strong academic, graduate-level writing and research skills, computer skills and the ability to work independently with limited supervision. Exposure to clinical field is preferred.
This position opens 2017 fall semester.
Interested applicants must fill out the attached application, prove a resume and a brief writing sample. the application may exceed one page. Please indicate, as specifically as possible, how our skills and personal characteristics fit the position.
This is a competitive application process and phone and/or in-person interviews will be conducted.
Please contact sherry.zeman@UND.edu with any questions.